Please read the following before applying:
- Applications will only be accepted if you have previously blogged or purchased items from Narcisse.
- Your blog must be at least 6 months old & you must post on a regular basis (ie 2-3 times per week). All items featured in your images should be credited.
- Flickr only blogs will be accepted, providing you post pictures on a regular basis (ie 2-3 times a week) & have a minimum of 1000 followers and you credit all items in your image.
- The item you are blogging is clearly featured in your image. If it is not visually clear what you are blogging for the store, your post will not be accepted.
- Your pictures are of a high resolution and your review items are presented in a well thought out & tasteful way (eg. Tell a story with your image). It is completely ok for you to use various windlights, shadows, depth of field, lighting and any external applications (eg. Photoshop, Gimp etc) as long as your pictures clearly show the items.
- Your pictures/blog matches the style of Narcisse; sexy, classy, elegant and sometimes naughty (check out the Flickr group for examples).
- Your posts provide clear details on what the item is (& event, if relevant) and necessary links with slurls / marketplace listing (if relevant).
- You must be signed up on the Blogotex system to receive your review items. Once an item is added to the server, you have 15 days to collect the item to blog it & update Blogotex with your post. Once an item is no longer a new release (ie. no longer at an event) the item will be removed from the Blogotex server. Older items can be requested.
- Leave requests of up to 3 weeks may be granted, if requested. Any longer than this and we reserve the right to terminate our mutual relationship with you until you are able to resume more regular blogging. This is to alleviate pressure on you until you are ready to return to blogging and to keep an accurate size of the blog team
- If you are not able to fulfil your blog requirements you must get in touch to advise that this is the case to avoid being removed from the store’s blogotex.
- You will be notified via Blogotex regarding your application. If your application is unsuccessful it will be because it does not meet the requirements set out on this page. There will always be future opportunities, providing your blog compliments the style and quality of Narcisse.
Key Criteria we will be looking for (in addition to what’s outlined above):
- Subscribing for updates (can be done at the Mainstore)
- Liking the Narcisse Facebook Page
- Joining the Narcisse Flickr Group
- An established Flickr stream that is actively updated
- Your Blog is updated regularly
- Be familiar with the Blogotex System
- You have purchased items from Narcisse previously, or you have blogged items from Narcisse previously
MY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU
I feel very strongly that the relationship between Creators and Bloggers need to be a mutually beneficial one & whilst receiving review items, I also strongly believe that we need to support each other. Based on this, as a Creator, these are my essential obligations that I will fulfil for you:
- You will always receive a Fatpack or ALL items being released. It will never be just 1-2 colours or just a handful of items. You will also receive any event exclusive items as well.
- ALL feedback is welcome. If you have an issue or discover a problem with any items please advise as soon as possible. Your opinion is highly valued.
- Show support of your blog in various ways, eg. Following you on Flickr; Including a link for your blog on my blog. I will follow your blog (if its WordPress) &/or follow you on Facebook (your personal FB &/or FB Blog page).
- Liking and commenting on your pictures and posts on Flickr, Facebook & on Blog posts. It’s important for me to ensure you’re aware that I recognise and appreciate the effort you go to. This may also include liking/commenting on posts/pictures you do for other stores as well.
If you agree to all of the above then please go to the Blogotex Access Point at the Narcisse Mainstore.